Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ballet

Going to the gym today after work (I just sign up for planet fitness!). i need to get my booty into shape I'm feeling tired and slow all the time and gaining a little weight :/ So off to the gym lets just see how long this last hmm. Anyway to change the subject on to something more fun I was watching so you think you can dance last night (I LOVE this show) and it really made me wish I stuck with the ballet oh well. I have wanted to be a dancer a ballerina to be exact up until my freshman year of high school I even had a few leasons (I had an awesome red tutu...I hated pink so it had to be red...still hate pink) but then architecture stole my heart and it's been that way ever since. I read on Frolic that in Portland a ballet company does dance rehearsals in the park and the public can pretty much see a ballet for free. I wish I could go! But anyway with this on my mind I want to post some pretty ballet pictures that i love. i hope you like them as much as i do.
photo via frolic
My favorite Bronze statue at the MFA by Degas as well.
Pictures from NYC NYC
Oh my gosh i could go on all day looking at these pretty little things. They make me so happy and kind of sad at the same time but mostly happy. 
Photos from Moi Je Joue

No comments:

Post a Comment