Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Design I'm Loving

Ok I am kind of obsessed with design lately what with the doors yesterday and the architecture tattoos on Monday. Today is going to be no different but this one is going to be about random design that I am freaking out about right now. The whole design thing could also be due to the fact that i have my first studio class tonight and i am really excited to see what it's all about. Remember i told you it had to do with skyscrapers and superheroes  well I will find out what that actually means tonight! Anywho back to the post at hand. Here are a few amazingly spectacular design photos...
From fab.com
From fab.com
ok this reminds me of the movie "from hell" and it also looks like the time of jack the ripper. Hahaha I posted this twice...because it's awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment