Monday, November 7, 2011

Tattoo Monday: Salvador Dali

I love Salvador Dali he has to be one of my favorite artists. I use to have a huge poster of the narcissist painting he did. I'm not sure what it's actually called but I love it. Surreal paintings are just amazing and never get boring. So in honor of the great Mr. Dali I have searched the web with the help of a friend and found a bunch of great tattoos inspired by his work.
This is the one that my friend found that started this post.
My best friend has this print in her room (It's actually one of his fabulous black and white photographs not a painting) . It's an amazing image and when your far away it looks like a scull but when you get close up you see that it's a bunch of naked women. 

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

No comments:

Post a Comment