Sunday, January 6, 2013

Something New: Fashion

 So I have been trying to do something new. Trying a new angle in the design world. I have been dabbling in fashion and making dresses so far so good. I have made four dresses and two skirt and a top so far. They are not perfect but for my first couple of tries in the whole no pattern from scratch dress making thing it was ok. I know I have been hard core neglecting this blog but I have been trying to get my stuff together and figure out what I want to do with my life. Architecture seems to not be working out right now so I needed a change of pace. Forgive the absence and bare with me for a little longer. Perhaps I will keep you up to speed with my designs. Here are the dresses that i have make so far. The purple one I didn't get a picture of the final product I gave it to my sister for Christmas.








No comments:

Post a Comment