Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fab.com Insperation

I am in love with Fab.com's inspiration page! I love the randomness of it all and the quirky stuff they have and find. It is all truly inspirational and makes me want to take more random picture of stuff I find funny or pretty everyday. I think that will be my challenge to myself to take a random picture of something fun everyday and do a post every week of what i found! oh yay now that craft night won't be happening for a while because of scheduling and classes starting back up on Monday (ekk!) I have something new to distract me from stressing out over school. Ok this post has gotten off track i wanted to share some of my favorite bits of wonderfulness from Fab.com's inspiration page.
the glove hand is fantastic!
Gosh I want to be here now!
I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!!!
this makes me want to color real bad!













No comments:

Post a Comment