Friday, September 16, 2011

Photography

I think dance photography has to be my all time favorite type of photograph. I love the lines and the stagnant movement (oxymoron I know) but the feeling of movement on paper. I love the peacefulness of the pictures and the grace. I could just be projecting my once love of ballet. I don't know what it is they just have me staring at them for hours in awe of them. Does anyone else have a favorite type of photography or is it just me and my tunnel vision i got going on?
God I wish I could do that wow and ouch!
I just think this picture is amazing.
dancing trees are so cool haha
Love it!!
I like the feel of the hard and the soft in this image.
This one is not really about dance but i think it has some awesome movement to it.

Ok sorry about how long this post is but i couldn't help it I love them all so i need to share them all. 













1 comment: