Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Friday!

Today is going to be a mix of themes both having to do with tattoos yay! I was searching around the web for some art that has been inspired or has some tattooed person in it. I found a couple of really good ones. I have noticed more and more that tattoos on people in paintings are popping up everywhere. I think it's fantastic! But while I was looking for art and tattoos another theme showed up and one that I am in love with because Mucha has to one  of my favorite artist of all time. Can you guess what theme popped up? Well it's art nouveau and I'm tempted to get one for myself they are so beautiful! Whats you favorite artist if you have one? And does it translate into a decent tattoo? anyway on to the pictures first i am going to show that artwork i found then the tattoos enjoy!
From fab.com











No comments:

Post a Comment