Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween post #4

I hope everyone had a good day. I had class and another day closer to the last day of work. Trying really hard not to freak out about what the heck I am going to do. But enough about that who wants to see some really cool fun treats Halloween inspired! Mind you i don't have the recipes but the pictures are great and you can always Google it or something (i have some links at the bottom maybe that will help in the search).
oh my how funny are these guys!
The fake shards of glass cupcake is so creative and amazing!
you don't have to do just candy how great are these mini pizzas!!!
guess what this is made out of!?! WATERMELON! goodness some people are so freaking creative it kills me!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Check out Halloween post 1, 2, and 3

No comments:

Post a Comment