Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Eve

Today is a day where people get all shinny and optimistic for the new year. I just hope it doesn't suck as much as this years did but that's just me. But the nice thing about holidays or events is that you get to dress up and that's always fun. I will not be getting all dolled up this year I will be at my best friends house watching Boondocks Saints and other non-romantic movies. We will be drinking though so all the people that I am friends with or family I may be drunk dialing so this is a heads up haha. Anyway I thought that since I will not be partaking in the dressing up i will make up a fabulous outfit for the occasion. I am in love with this dress!!!!!! 

Coat: Fox and Rabbit fur coat from bluefly 
(I would try and find a fake fur coat)
Nails: Matte black

No comments:

Post a Comment