Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Well I am a little late on this but happy December everyone sorry I have been such a flake. I have been in finals mode. I am actually doing this post on a Sunday morning I haven't been to sleep yet I have been working on finals. But anyway i hope you all are having a wonderful and relaxing Tuesday. Today's post is going to be on some really interesting space. they are not related to one another but i thought that they were all worth sharing. All these spaces do share something though and that's me wanting to be in them and experience them first hand.
I said it once and I will say it again I would love a slid in my house better then stairs I think. And I do love me some stair!
I love the side doors...I wonder if they are on rails?
This space looks so relaxing and calm. i am in dire need for this space!
these doors are spectacular!!!!!

1, 2, 3, 4, 5

No comments:

Post a Comment