Monday, January 16, 2012

Tattoo Monday: Snow White

Today's post came about when I was thinking about the next book that I wanted to read since I just finished with the series that I was reading (FYI it was Harry Potter I am a huge nerd I know). I thought about reading the Grimms versions of all the fairy tales since i have had the huge book for about two years and I have only read about two stories in the whole thing. But anyway not the point the point is that I thought about all the tattoos that I have shown you all and I realized that I haven't even dived into other tales other then Alice in Wonderland. So i have decided that i am going to do a few of them now. To start I am going to show some wonderful Snow White tattoos that I have come across. Enjoy!
haha I love Dopey he was my favorite out of the seven dwarfs!!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

No comments:

Post a Comment