Monday, January 16, 2012

Dorothy Perkins website

I was looking on pinterest and ran across this amazing dress (Image #1) and clicked on it to see where is came from unfortunately it is out of stock sad :( . But i did keep looking at the site and I am in love! The clearance that's going on right now is amazing I wish I had the cash to go on a shopping spree. The website is Dorothy Perkins and you can check it out here. So I am super jealous that I can't partake in this wonderful sale but I hope other people can get in on it. Here are a couple of items that i have fallen for. Oh and all these dresses bellow are under $40!!!! A few of them are only $17 eek I want one so bad or maybe all of them :)
the BLACK CHEVRON FLARED DRESS
The SPOT AND STRIPE 2 IN 1 DRESS

PURPLE DECO COLOURBLOCK DRESS
PINK/ORANGE PONTE DRESS

ORANGE STRIPE PRINT DRESS
TEAL FLARED PONTI DRESS

ok so there are sooooo many more that i want but I think you get the idea of how amazing this site is and I only showed you the dresses! 

No comments:

Post a Comment