Monday, March 5, 2012

Tattoo Monday: My new Tattoo!!!

Happy monday everyone! I hope your weekends were as good as mine was. I finally got my new tattoo done and I am over the moon about it. I am pretty sure I told everyone that was in a 5 foot radius of me all night lol. I went to The Boston Tattoo Company to get it done and the tattoo artist name was Adam Barron. The people at this place were amazing so attentive, funny, and some of the nicest tattoo artist that I have met. The only bad part of my experience was the pain (it was so painful) but they couldn't help that I asked them to rough me up haha. the whole thing took 6 hours one sitting. I was pretty proud of myself for sitting for that long. Anyway here are some of the pictures I took during the process.
the stencil done at noon (check)

This picture of the geeky/ the coolest girl ever was awesome!

outline done (check)

Starting to shade it all in (check)...this was also the longest part of the tattoo



The final tattoo done at six (check)

I am in love with the final tattoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment