Monday, September 26, 2011

Halloween Costume

Ok I know that Halloween is a month away but really that is going to fly by! Have I told you all that Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday of all time!!!!! I really don't like christmas I know, what the heck is wrong with me but blah christmas. I get way to stressed out over that holiday and all the others are pretty much none holidays for me. even thanksgiving is not all that and all you have to do for that holiday is eat (ok me and my sister actually make the meal and thats kind of fun). But Halloween is a day to just have fun and dress up. Come on i'm a girl dress up is the best part about being a  girl. Well anyway this post was suppose to be about my options for my costume but now is just rambling. I am stuck and I have no idea what to be this year but i have been looking and i have some options...

#1 Pocahontas
#2 Robin Hood

#3 Roman warrior
#4 Flapper
#5 Zorro...and i already have the boots which is a plus :)





No comments:

Post a Comment