Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Likes on a sleepy day

Hey all I am exhausted! I had class last night until 10pm and then had to stay up and do some homework for the other two classes and a design project that I am doing. Wow do I have a lot on my plates right now! I think I bit off a little more then I can chew but I can handle it. I also found out that I will not be in town for Halloween weekend I am so sad. Maybe I will go out on friday night instead of saturday who knows :(.  But to keep me going today and to keep my creative juices  flowing for more work i have to do I wanted to look at some things that inspire me and make me want to design. Here are a few things that I have seen that made me happy.
I want to make these pretty paper flowers!
Heck ya!
yummmmm makes me want to bake (and i don't even like to cook)

1, 2, 3, 4, 5,

2 comments:

  1. Finally! I’ve been looking for this fabulous site for a long time, found it a long time ago and wanted to visit it once again but didn’t remember the url.
    garages Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that it made me smile so early in the morning! I hope you continue liking it! :)

    ReplyDelete