Thursday, November 10, 2011

Art

Well this post is a little late in the day but better late then nevr right? I have been a little stressed out lately on so many different lavels for so many different reasons. Im not sure whats going on in my life right now I just feel like nothing is going right. So in order to make myself feel a little normal and calm i have been obsessing over my art work and the artwork of other people. Like I have said so many times before i am a thrilled that there are so many talented people out there. I have drawn so much inspiration and ease from all these special people out there that i don't even know. I just hope that the images that I am going to show inspire more people. I would love to hear what other peoples tast in art is like so if you have a special person that really rocks your world with their creativity please i would love to hear or see it!!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7

No comments:

Post a Comment