Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Dream Home Envy

Today's post is going to be short and right to the point. I have soooo much to do today it's crazy. So what i want to share with all of you today is home decor. I am not an interior design but sometimes I have this itch to redesign spaces. The pictures that I am going to show you are some inspiration for a future home that I can most likely never afford haha but one can dream. Without further ado here are the pictures.
Usually i don't even like wallpaper but this is really cool. 
This is so my style but i would have so many great paintings on the wall that would probably change every other week. (Because i get bored of looking at the same thing everyday)
cutest play house idea ever!
love,love, love this lighting idea. 

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

No comments:

Post a Comment