Friday, January 20, 2012

DIY Wishlist for 2012

I know it's a little late to be making resolutions but I have decided that I am not going to do the traditional lose weight be better to myself list. Instead I am going to do a do it yourself wishlist. Things that I want to accomplish before next year.

#1) Make my own dress with my own pattern (Two actually). They are going to be super simple but for my first attempt at dress making I think that's a good thing


#2)Make something fabulous with block printing.

#3) Create this awesome bookshelves for my room.
#4) Make a beautiful lace catch all bowl like this one...

#5) Make a dollhouse. I already posted a wishlist of dollhouse ideas here.

#6) Make some resin jewelry like these pretty little things...

#7) And finally last but not least or the final creation is to make make a knitted stuffed animal.



1 comment:

  1. WOOW THAT BOWL IS REALLY PRETTY BUT IT LOKS HARD THO :/
    Absolutely fantastic!!! You have an amazing blog! You're brilliant! Follow mine and ill follow yours? (dont consider this spam :/)

    http://jippedbyss.blogspot.com/

    simone

    x

    love from england!

    ReplyDelete