Friday, July 15, 2011

Harry Potter

So me and my little brother (keep in mind he's 6'1" so not so little haha) went to go see the final harry Potter last night well this morning at 3:10am! Needless to say i am falling asleep while I type this right now.  :/  But I was so not disappointed we watched in in Imax 3D and it was freaking unbelievable. I think from now on every movie thats in 3D need to watch in the Imax theaters! It was wayyyyy better then just the regular 3D it gets right up in your face I love it!!!!! Anyway I thought I would post the trailer just to entice you to go and see it heehee. Has anyone else seen it yet? Did you like the ending?
p.s There was some moments there that i almost started to cry in the theater. :o)

oh and if you don't remember i posted some really cool Harry Potter tattoo's if you want to check them out click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment