Thursday, August 18, 2011

Libraries

I know I have posted about home libraries before (here) but I really really really want one! Imagine all your favorite books in one place stacked up to the ceiling with a huge comfy oversized chair with a wonderful antique reading light. Can you tell I need one bad! Anyway I was looking around the web and came across the darling ones. Oh to have the money for a two bedroom apartment that can be converted int a wonderful one bedroom with a library!!
I think this is the best library design i have seen in a while!
ok this one is kind of ridicules but I still want it! How cool would it be if you had trees in your library!!!!!!

I love dark tiny lived in libraries it feels like perhaps the books could come alive and maybe at one point they actually did. It feels safe and cozy a place to daydream and loose yourself. 




No comments:

Post a Comment