Sunday, August 7, 2011

More of Lorena's visit!

Hey folks another couple of days of fun with my friend Lorena. I am going to miss this girl when she flies on back to California. We didn't do all that much site seeing yet but we did manage to get the art supplies for craft night tomorrow and a new dress for me :). We also went to say hi to my family before heading over to Harvard Square to look around.On Saturday night we went Downtown to go out. Today was all rainy and gross so we stayed in and order more Chinese food and watched a couple of good movies. I hope everyone's weekend was fun!
Walking to The art store lorena snapped this pretty picture of the clip I made on one of the craft night me and the girls had.

This is when we went on the walk around Harvard Square






Saturday night out clubbing with Lorena yay! This dress was sooo comfy I got it at Target when we went to get craft night stuff. 

I love Lorena's top don't you!

Rainy day in. Lorena took these to document the day haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment