Friday, December 9, 2011

One Day

I just got finished watching this fantastic movie One Day. I love Anne Hathaway movies even her cheesy ones. But this one has to be one of her best movies yet even if her British accent isn't 100% believable. It actually made me cry and laugh and wish that i had a guy best friend that wasn't gay. The movie was a combination of The Notebook and Atonement the style felt more like a period film then one that was placed in the last 10 yearsAnd i loved that it made the move feel more emotional and real. I recommend it if you want a good old fashion cry but in a good way if that's possible. the ladies will get where I'm coming from. Here is a clip of the trailer so you can see for yourself but even that is just not enough the movie is so much more then what the clip shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment