Thursday, October 20, 2011

Bad day made great by fashion

Wow yesterday was a huge floop. Just not good at all I pretty much wanted to cry all day. It was mostly school stress and lack of sleep but it was awful. Today i feel a little better but i'm still really tired. So this post is going to be short and to the point. I wanted to post about something that had nothing to do with architecture because at the moment I am putting that on time out bad architecture! Today is all about fashion!

1)

2)
ok I put this up because I want to have a mad hatter tea party just like this!

3)
4)

5)
If only i could wear yellow without looking dead.
6)
Because tattoo barbie is awesome!!!
7)

So I guess this wasn't just about fashion after all oh well i hope your enjoy these as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment